Hair Cut and Head Massage


Today I went for my hair cut. It was my normal barber who charges only Rs.25/-. It is recession time so i don't want to waste my money. The other saloon charges Rs.100/- per cut.

It is a small shop. A regular hair cutting shop which has just three chairs. Without AC and all. That guy gave me a good haircut but i was not satisfied. I wanted some more fun.

Then i thought of going to other shop and get something done. It was already 2130 hours in the night. I already took a fresh haircut from one barber, so i still had some hair strands stuck on my face and body. Still I went through some more barber shops and finally decide on one, where there was just one barber.

I went in and asked him, if he can give me a head massage. He saw me with doubts and said ok. I waited for five minutes for him to get free and then i sat in the chair. He asked me about my fresh haircut. I made an excuse that there was a power cut and that barber didnt have power back up so my head massage is pending.

He was giving me head massage and i was getting high by his touch and feel. Then , he was stretching my arms by pulling them in opposite side and that how, my hand touches his stomach. I quickly open my palm so i can have good feel of his stomach. WOW. it was such a flat stomach. I felt it for atleast ten seconds, after which he kept my hand back in place.

It was a short head massage. But Now i have got another person whom i can put on my hit list.

Hope i can enjoy one day with this guy too.

Till Then Keep on getting your hair cut from sexy barbers :)

2 comments:

So you're back!

I guess in Delhi, one must find one's kicks wherever one may!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay