M drunk and in love

Its 2.53 am on 7th feb.. i am drunk cause i finished a quarter of smirnoff . I drink it with minute mail pulpy orange ( dude both these brands have not paid me) LOL..

OK i m in love again.. i think i can share it with you guys.... it is the same guy i talked abt it last post. I m meeting every day since last three days. but he is married, he is egoist, and he does not like me. Still i love him. Love doesnt take acceptance of other person, it just grows.. and thats what is happening currently. I am getting sucked in the feeling called love.. And i am loving it. The best part is that the other guy doesnt even know if i m in love with him.

we have never talked anything serious.. we just kissed once, that too on road.. but i still love him.. i dont know, how these feelings get created.. but i know i love him.. Lets hope, things go right. But i dont think so, he would love me..

He is telling me, that i have lost weight.. and i look like a HIV positive.. I know i have lost 4 kgs since i m in mumbai.. but i still dont look bad..

This guy has told me that if in one month i dont put on some weight, he will stop seeing me. I have started eating egg every night, and bananas to gain weight.

What u guys say.. i am actually drunk right now.. dont know what i m writing.. still i wanted to write..

so bye for now..

Today we say at Mc Donalds in ANdheri west, it is a cruising point, but as we both were together, no body approached us.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay