should yugyag be out of closet

Hello All,

I am 35 year old now. And since last few months, I am contemplating if I should be out? Believe me, I am completely confused. Let me write down below pointers in favour and against and brainstorm with you all.

Pointers for OUT.
1. Will feel comfortable.  As on date, don't know why but feel claustrophobic.
2. Will be able to ask my boyfriend to stay at my house openly.
3. Will work for LGBT community without any inhibitions.

Pointers for remaining a closet
1. Why unnecessarily create chaos at home.  Mom at this old age may not be able to accept my gayism.
2. How will my friends react to it.
3. My relatives may outcast me, or deliberately start avoiding me and my family.

Can you guys give me your opinions.

Please remember that I stay in Delhi, India. It would have been easy if I was staying in Europe or US. But being in India has its own limitations.

Looking forward to your comments. .
You can also mail me at contactimyag@gmail.com

2 comments:

hey buddy i believe that you should just come out now i mean your time is going and then you would be happy too.
feel free to contact me with any question gayindofijian@gmail.com

thanks @gayindo fijian for your views..

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay