Crossed 1000 hits


YUGYAG is less than three months old.. and it has crossed 1000 visiter mark.


I am really grateful and thankful to all my readers. Special thanks for all those who are reading my blog and rather wait for my postings. Thanks to all those who have been commenting on my posts and sharing your thoughts about it. Here, I have to mention Mohan as my special reader. He is regularly reading my blog and also commenting on my articles, which inspire me to write more for you all. Believe me, he is not known to me. I still dont know anything about him but still he reads it and writes the comments. Thanks Mohan....


What a writer requires.. .only acknowledgement of its readers...


I hope to write much more.. so that you guys can read my blog with more interests.. By the way, you can definitely share your views and thoughts about my posts and tell me if you want to read more about some particular thing...


Thanks again.


YUGYAG

1 comments:

Hey many congratulations on your feat. A 1000 is sure a hit.

And thank you for acknowledging my comments in the open. A neat gesture. Would sure be hoping to read some more of your encounters and entendres. Happy time yugyagging ;)

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay