celina jaitley - latest gay friendly celebrity



I owe a BIG... BIG hug to Karan Johar. He did it with Dostana, which was almost impossible.

Today even the big fat aunties wrapped in silk sarees, with more than peek a boo of their big round tummies know that gay is not only "HAPPY".

I have seen, so many upmarket corporate guys, talking among themselves and making fun of one of their friends, saying " inka to bahut dostana hai".

So India has come its own word for GAY or HOMOSEXUAL.. DOSTANA... it is accepted by the indian society.

The latest celebrity to voice the Gay Issues is Celina Jetley.Check her blog on iTimes. I really appreciate her, standing for gay rights. Whenever any celebrity gets associated with any cause, it atleast gets publicity. That is what is happening regarding Gay Issues. I really liked the comment made by her.

"Hetrosexuality is not normal, it is only common"


I am also planning to study human rights, and work for Gay rights and human rights in general. Lets hope i can work for myself and my fellow gay people.








1 comments:

"Heterosexuality is not normal, but common"

Like it, like it!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay