I am alone, in this Hollow Square Room


I woke up and saw the dirty glasses,
I remember, we had fun in the night,

But then, he left, without even saying good bye,

And i am alone,in this hollow square room.

I met another and saw the twinkle in his eyes,
we talked, talked and talked, and had coffee too,
but then suddenly he told me that he think we not compatible,
And I am again alone, in this hollow square room.

The new day brought a new guy,

I knew, he is the one, but then he was not ready for commitment,

I decided to wait, Being silent and patient is how i show my commitment,
and then one day, he got another guy, who forced him in this relationship,

And I am left alone, in this hollow square room.

I don't know how i will break the walls of this room,

I don't know how to make someone fell for myself,

Now, sometimes i feel, I don't even know how to love.

Still my thoughts are pink, in this hollow square room.

4 comments:

YUGYAG
what does that mean? just know that closets are made to be opened
and for storing thing out of reach and little use not to say that this is an easy thing nut all will find that to untangle their hair from the hanger sets one free glad that you but here is something to chew on

becomingsettian.punkhousepress.org

my web site i am putting together a sub domain for gay males of all kinds and will hope that you may have something you will like to see poster there and a link back to you or your others sites let me know you can reach me at

becomingsettian@punkhousepress.org david

hey david,

yugyag.. its reverse of GAY GUY.. apart from it, there is no meaning of this word.

Sure would be sending a mail to you to discuss it further.

regards

Keep hanging in dere .. u never know when u met someone who is a keeper...

hope... the hanging doesnt end up in getting the game over... :)

i know i m being pessimist...but sumtimes one has to remove the plastic smile and cry.... cry for being a gay...

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay