I liked you... but....still waiting


I met you neither on a stormy night, nor at a train station. It was such a simple meet, when we just came across each other at this retail store. My gaydar was on...and somehow i knew you liked me too.

But then, we didn't knew each other. Still we got connected, a spiritual connection. A connection which even we didn't realize at that time.

Today on internet, gay website, i was happy to see your profile. But then you already have a partner. Gosh.. why i always meet people who are either already committed, or who are more bottoms just like me.


Dont worry, this is not for any particular person.. just random thoughts which i wanted to pen down here.

4 comments:

Life isnt just fair at times.. but it goes on...

yes.. but it hurts..

I also respect your lonely discreet gay life as " life was not meant to be easy my friend".
whether its in India or a small far south east rural town in NSW Australia . It should be each Human beings personal choice of the way they lead there life in Sexual, Political & Religious as we all should be free in this world from Critics & haters who do not even know there own Preferences .So i say your BLOG is 10 out of 10 !!!

dear anonymous,

thanks for rating my blog as 10 out of 10.. i am really looking forward to work for LGBT community, hope one day.. i will be working for their welfare..

i wud like to make life easy for few of the people for sure. I want to spread love, warmth and peace.. which is so rare in LGBT community.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay