love me... my soul.. me as a person



He has just left, completely satisfied..leaving trail of semen on my legs, some dry saliva on my lips, his unique fragrance still on my body... and a Rs.100/- note as a tip.

I know he loves me, loves me more than he loves his wife, and his boyfriend. He loves me, because he loves my body.

He loves to use me as he likes. He loves me when he put two fingers in my dry ass..he loves me when he bites my lips, he loves me when pinches my nipples, he loves me when he pulls my hair and put his teeth on my neck. He loves me when i get hurt. But he loves me.

He has left, satisfied... with few visible scars on my body, and few invisible scars on my soul. He never says that he loves me. He always say that i am his slut. He loves to call me his "randi", hindi word for slut. He gets a high, when he knows that i need him more than he needs me.

But then, is it really so. Perhaps yes. I still think, one day, he will tell me, he loves me. He loves me more than his wife, more than his boyfriend. He loves me real. He loves me not just for the sake of it. He loves me not like any other client of me. But he loves me as another person, he loves me as a guy, with heart, as a guy with soul.

Hope... He loves me one day.


" this is a write up, dedicated to all the masseurs of gay spas.. who are gays.. but who are people with heart.. I met one such masseur today.. will let you know what happened between us in some later post".

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay