Gay Cruise


This is the advertisement for your information that how much advancement LGT community have made. Though there is no cruise like this from India, but I hope one day i join this cruise with my boyfriend... or may be my boyfriend waits for me at the end of this cruise..

These details has been forwarded to me by one of my reader, who works on this cruise... He has shared quite few stories with me.. if possible i will share with you all as well.



Please share your stories, if any of you have been to this cruise...

Looking forward to more of interaction with my readers.

yours only...
Yug yag

1 comments:

Fir Roberts, Kent (UK) interesting blog, interesting news reports too and incidents but very short but not
discreet. Improve vocabulary. Keep
movement flag flying and coordinate with other YAG forums for united
effort. Little fuck and more work.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay