Life has become fun..






Life has become fun.. yes..

Today I met a friend..he is a friend.. just a friend.. but fine, we planned a sex date today.


We met, he lit candles in the room, played romantic songs.. and just made love with me.. It was not sex, it was pure love. We only did above the waist.. nothing below..but it was love. We had a lip lock, licked each other's tongues, licked each others arms, arm pits, wen the tongue touched nipples, back, nose, eyes, ears, foot, butthole... It was awesome..


It was an emotional moment for me. But then he also told me that he made a bet with one of our mutual friend, that he will make me crazy for him, so that i would be forced to say "love you". I did...and believe me, it was really true.. because he didnt treat me like a sex toy. He did it, to give me the satisfaction. Most of the guys i have met, are generally want me to give them satisfaction. The guys i have met, are generally selfish... But then this guy, treated me like a guy, he showed genuine interest in me, and my body.. somehow he touched my soul.. and i thank him for it.


I dont know, when i will get my real lover, but now i think i have realised to enjoy such one night stands as well. Its better not be emotional, just enjoy, and forget it. But in such one night stands, i never get hardon. I never get too excited, Because deep down in my heart what i want is different... i want someone with whom i can get up in the morning. I can take care of him and he takes care of me. I dont want just a one night stand. But then sometimes, just for a body touch... i do one night stand as well.


This year is gonna end soon.. hope i get my stable guy soon...


* this post is dedicated to one of my reader from allahbad, who got in touch with me, and asked me to write my experience on blog, as i didnt update it since long now . So here it is for you my sweetheart. I love all my readers. And thanks for reading my blog. If you want to get in touch with me, you can send me a mail at sdelhilove@gmail.com

2 comments:

Thou sketchy but very beautifully
written. Wish Jamaican gays cd write
and express so well. This evening
I read this to our unofficial "Gay Club of Kingston" at a wharf side pub. Good assembly and much appreciated.

thanks sahir.. ur comments, and feedbacks are greatly appreciated..

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay