YUGYAG Reader's feedback



I received a mail from one of my readers on 20th December, as in response to my write up "Life has become fun" It was really nice to read such feedbacks. I have been in touch with this reader, through emails now. And its great to know him, and interact with him. It always results in exchange of nice ideas and mutual learning. I am uploading his mail post his approval only.



Thanks for your mails M al - Fakir... I really like interacting with you. This couplet is for you meaning, even travelling unknown paths, people can become friends.. but you are just a part of my soul, who got separated from me long back...


रास्ते अनजाने हो, फिर भी मुसाफिर दोस्त बन जाते हैं

तुम तो मेरी रूह का एक ज़र्रा हो जो कल शायद मुझसे जुदा हो गया था



So sweet of you for updating the blog. Thank you for a nice write up and in sweet, emotion charged but simple language.


A very moving narration. But it maintains the romance and sanctity of gay love. I cannot convey to you my feelings about this brief and matter of fact story except that you stirred a lot of memories.

Sitting thousands of mile away in Canada I was moved by your story and desires. Had you been here near about I would have met you to exchange experiences, share frustrations or disappointments and thus lighten our burdens that erode the soul and make life bearable. I was reminded of a Persian couplet but I do not know if you know the language. If I am able to render it suitably in English I will send it to you.


I hope you succeed in finding what you are looking for - a sincere, honest, selfless and loving companion and live happily ever after.


- M al-Fakir, Canada

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay