me myself yugyag




Why? Why? Why am i so emotional...


Why I always feel that world will be functioning as per me. World is not my slave... who will obey my orders.


Why i feel, that if a guy is a gud friend.. he wud always remain so.. And yes the biggest stupidity is.. when the guy says,


"I love you so much.. that i am scared of loving you, so now i will neither talk to you, nor meet you, cause I love you the most.."


Dont you think its the biggest stupidity, foolishness.. And specially when it is coming from a guy, whom i really like very much.. just as a friend.. cause he is gonna get married soon.


I also read a very nice thought on one of the PR profiles.. Its so true.. specially for me...


There's always a little emotion behind every 'I don't care'; intent behind every 'just kidding'; and a little pain behind every 'all's good'. Therefore, if you cannot understand my silence, you would never be able to understand my words.....

2 comments:

could relate a lot with my own emotional turmoils while going through this post..

thanks shubendu.. you know what has happened.. a very close friend of mine, has behaved in eccentric manner.. and when i argued with him regarding this. he told me I am like this only.. leave me.. if you want to.

Believe me.. i loved him like anything.. but now i know, i need to move on.. because thats what he wants.. and the worst thing is.. I know he loves me too.. frm the core of his heart.. Still he wants us to live apart... dont know why.. why..

it hurts.. but then can we do nething..

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay