Health for gay guys

Hey All,

We all are getting old.. atleast I am.. I am 34yo now.. and last month when i got my tests done.. My cholestrol was on the wrong side.. My doctor has asked me to start walking. But who has time. I am so busy in finding my life partner.. which i am so sure, that i will never get.

In the middle of this whole busy schedule.., today one of my friend, shared a link with me. This is very interesting, as this gives complete details for immunization program.. vaccination man.... something like polio drops.. Ha! Ha! Ha!

To be serious, its very important for all of us to be healthy, specially US... GAY GUYS.. who are so prone to diseases because of sex with so many partners... . and also who have to live alone in life.. So..its better to be safe and healthy.

Here is the link for all you people.. Hope it helps you

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6104a9.htm

Luv You All...

( For you my friend.. hope you smile seeing this post.... this is for you only..)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay