My blog completes 4 years... WOW




Ok Guys...First thing first.. i just realised my blog has completed 4 years now... so happy birthday to my blog.. and what a nice gift, but to know that there have been more than 30K visits to my blog till date..

 Today I logged on to my blog after a long time, and got to know that blogger.com has come up with nice tools.. ( cum on... u naughty guys.. not that tool) but tools to track visitors to your site.. and WOW.. i m impressed..My blog is registering almost 100 footprints on daily basis.

Thats a nice achievement. so here is screenshot of my visitor stat.. see how my blog has grown in last four years..


2 comments:

THERE IS A GOOD NEWS FOR ALL GANDOOZ
AND LAUNDAY BAZES THAT AMERICAN DRUG REGULATORY AUHORITY HAS APPROVED A
VACCINE FOR PROTECTION AGAINST AIDS.
KHUSHI SAY GAND MARAO YA LAUNDAY CHAUDOO YA CHOSOO. VADHAI HO TUM
SUB KO.

Thanks dear anonymous.. though the news you gave about vaccination against AIDS is great.. but the language you used.. could have been more decent.

neways.. thanks again.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay