Again I am on crossroads

Hmmm... So finally i have resigned again.. today. I know its nothing to do about me being gay. Its just about me being depressed with my life, and loosing my self confidence. Also this is about me not happy with my current career, and trying to breakfree in doing something which i really like.

I sent the stupid SMS to my boss, telling him that he should start looking for a replacement, as I would not be able to continue, due to my medical condition.

Now what am I gonna do. I dont know. I feel like writing.. writing.. and writing.. I am writing few blogs.

http://yugyag.blogspot.com
This is my personal gay blog. Writing about my life as a closet gay guy in india. This is more about me... as a gay guy. My thoughts, my opinions, my gay life. 

http://imyag.blogspot.com
http://imyag.blogspot.in
This is a gay informational blog. Writing about gay culture in India. This is more about gay community in India. Frankly speaking i would like to do something more concrete about LGBT community in india. 

I am also trying to initiate two more blogs.

1. About the bipolar disorder in India
2. About the life skills, employability, career advice, corporate news for professionals. 

As of now, i want to build my life around my writing, photography and travel. Yes! photography and travel are two new hobbies of mine. 

Now the most important question. MONEY! Where is this money gonna come from. I dont know. I am not even sure about it. 

Let me know about your opinions and ideas.. How I can leverage my blogs, and writing skills to earn money as well for survival.


2 comments:

hey,, cool thoughts u have
i respect it

hi, i respect ur thoughts

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay