yugyag calendar with sexy indian male models


Hello All,



I, at Yugyag, with one of my friend is working on Yugyag calendar for 2013 featuring sexy indian guys,  presented  in their complete sensual essence. 


Feel free to send me a mail showing your interest so accordingly, we can plan on the production of the calendar. You can buy the calendar online as well as the hard copy can be sent to you through courier. 


Email your interest at contactimyag@gmail.com



The shown calendars here, are not published by Yugyag.. but we would try to do better than these. :)







3 comments:

hi Yugyag david patton here just thought that would stop by while a have a bit of time thanks much for stopping by my blog and i will make room to stop by again if you are on facebook friend me and we can stay in touch

david

he is looking great, i like your blog and i find it very interesting, i am going to share with my friends, hope that they will like it...
Male Model

Thnx nabila.....

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay