Accept Yourself as You Are.

One of the toughest part of being a gay is self acceptance. I myself was one of those. Its only recently that i am comfortable with my sexuality and about myself in general. I am sure, there may be many readers who are not comfortable about themselves. I would like to share some tips which people can follow towards path of self accceptance.

Somehow, we do think a lot about ourself,
How do I look?
How others accept me?
are the foremost questions in our mind while doing self analysis. Sometimes for some people the answers to the above questions gives them confidence and happiness, but for many people it may end up in lowering our self image, self appeal and self esteem

1. Being frank with yourself and make two lists about all the things which you like or dont like about yourself.
LIST A : Things i like about myself
LIST B : Things i hate about myself

Try to be as open about yourself as you can be. This will help you in understanding yourself. I am sure there will be lot of surprises about many things you like about yourself. I would like you to be as open and frank as can be, specially when you are analysing things which you hate about yourself.
This exercise will help you in understanding yourself in a better manner. There are many times, when we ourselves dont know about our deepest rooted love and hatred. This exercise will help us in getting know more about ourselves.

Lets continue it and I will share more about this in my next part...

1 comments:

Hey dude, why aint u updating ya blog of late? You want us to miss one of the interesting reads on indian gay life?
Please show some mercy ;)

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay