Attention... Care... and Physical Intimacy & compatibility

I had a discussion with my friend... with whom i am planning for a long term. And he has told me that he wasnt three things from his boyfriend.

1. Attention
2. Care and
3. Physical Intimacy & compatibility

I think, he is pretty logical and good of him to point out these three things. Lets see if i am able to meet his expectations in all three areas.. I dont know yet...

But i know one thing.. .If i really love someone.. then i can be totally dedicated to him... But i dont know why, this feeling of love is not coming to me.. Its like you want to have sex, but you are not getting orgasm... I am really feeling irritating as i really wanna love someone... but still i am not getting that feelings... that emotions...

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay