Me... Desparate for a relationship

Its long.... since I have written anything.. heart talks...... frankly speaking I was in a self introspection mode. What have been I doing. Will I ever get a guy of my dreams. Will I ever be able to proudly associated with someone. I am really dying.... dying.... to get into love... But unfortunately I am not able to.

Have you guys ever faced this kind of situation where you are DESPARATE to get into love... This is a feeling very similar to one, where you cum after masturbation but still you didnt feel the orgasm... Its so empty...so incomplete... it makes your cum useless and unimportant. But currently my desparation is not for having sex... perhaps for that too.. But more so, my desparation is for LOVE... for experiencing the feeling called LOVE.

On 11th May.. i updated my profile on all gay networks..

Hello! I am in DELHI.. 30yo .. 5'6"/ Someone who is practical though emotional. Who love to be loved but still look for my space. Who is yearrning for the love of my life still i am waiting quitely for that someone who will knock on door of my heart. m into everything except anals... may be i will break my virginity with my guy
ABOUT MY BETTER HALF
I am a 30 yo closet gay guy... staying in south delhi, india, looking for a RELATIONSHIP My preferred partner
Height : 5'3" - 5'7"
Looks : No Beard. Moustache is ok
Weight : Slim between 55Kgs - 65 kgs
Professional: should be professional, so that he can understand my work related commitments
Should be Interested in relationship Preferably a closet himself.


I have discussed this thing with two of my good friend.. and please find below the advises they gave me..

  1. Don't ever restrict yourself in a relationship
  2. Be honest and love him like he is YOU
  3. Trust him as if he will never break your trust and you will see that the world's most dubious guy will also fall in love with you.
  4. everyone is compatible to an extent and you have to know which are the areas where you want your guy to be compatible with you. If it clicks then go ahead and don't slow down or stop.

Does it make sense.. It did ... to me....

And I went to meet this guy on tuesday evening... after my appointment with the dentist. I reached his home at around 9.25pm and left his place at around 10.25 pm. I am really liking this guy. I know him now for few months.. But I dont know if I should move ahead with him or not. I am still in doubt... Though as per above stated statements I should give it a try. But I dont know... if that guy wants to give it a try or not.

But I am feeling very lonely... Very Sad.... Hope i get some happiness soon...

2 comments:

May you find your true love by the earliest. My wish and prayers.

Thanks Akshara... its really nice to have best wishes from friends.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay