BLOGGING... apologies to my readers.

Hey... its long time... no news....

Actually i was thinking about myself.. and found that i am like this only.. INCONSISTENT..... This has happened to me several times. The easiest example is when i feel horny for a week or ten days.... go online to chat with guys every night.. and then cycle changes and i stop going on net for few weeks.. and then again cycle changes and again i am on net looking for chat friends.

But the same thing seems happening here too.. with my blog.. I was quite consistent with my blog updation for first one and a half months and now since last almost ten days.. NO POST.

I know i have disappointed my readers.. though i dont have much.. but even one regular reader means too much to me...

Hence i have deceided that atleast twice every week.. i should definitely write for you guys. After all i feel complete.. by sharing myself with you... and for all the readers.. I AM SORRY.. .that i have not updated my blog....

But frankly speaking.... life has become very boring.. Nothing going on...just work .. work... and work..... but if i see on the other hand... many things are happening as well.. even in my gay life.. its only that i am not giving them chance to be prominent in my life.

Moments have to be created... and are not served on plates... dont worry.. i will write more tomorrow and day after about my life in the month of MAY.... 08... specially with rains igniting the romanticism in the atmosphere. And me having a FAN... not online but offline...

and about my decision on being committed with the guy.. i told you about in my last post.....

take care for the day.. and will catch you tomorrow.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay