One more afternoon at massage table



Hey guys, you remember, the last time when i went to this new hair saloon, at malviya nagar on 10th April. Time flies so fast...Its almost a month, and its time again for me to get another hair cut... and another true story...


So I reached this place in Malviya Nagar and asked for Irshad( not his real name). It was sunday afternoon around 1.30 pm, the saloon was full of clients. He was busy in giving hair cut to someone else. He saw me and smiled.. I too acknowledged. I waited for around five minutes, for him to done with his present client.


Within some time, he got free and then quickly gave me a nice hair cut. Once it was done, he wanted to give me a face massage. I told him about my uncomfortability, about the local creams being used... and hence he suggested me a VLCC facial, which I agreed. How could I refuse him... I just could not.. My main aim was to get the body massage from him..... It took total around 40 minutes to done with the facial, before he asked me to come to the room for body massage. He asked me, if i wanted to use loo before massage. I quickly agree to the idea and went to empty my bladder.


I went to the designated room, after being to the loo. He asked me to remove my clothes. My T shirt was already there hanging, as i removed it at the time of facial, when gave me a nice rub on my chest as well . I removed my three quarters, and was sitting there in my jockey bikini. He was out to get the oil. He mixed the olive oil with mustard oil. Once he came back, I asked him to give me a towel so I can remove my undies. But he said, no need of towel and asked me to remove my undies there itself.


I think I have become too daring man... I didn't even took one second. I removed my undies and asked him to keep it. I was there lying naked on my back. and he was ready to give me a massage.. So for next one hour, he is goonna oogle at my naked flesh, and Iwas excited about the whole idea. He was very particular about not touching my genital areas while giving me massage in front. And then he asked me to turn around.


I turned around and my head was at one side. He obviously rubbed my butts, very nicely and i also raised them so he knows i am excited. Then at one point he was standing at such a place, so that his crouch was very close to my nose.. I tried bringing my head towards the corner of the massgae table to put my nose in his groin area... But i was not successful.


Then came the ULTIMATE.. He took out a vibrator, it was like vibrator press and gave my whole body a massage with the vibrator. When he was at my butts, i was too excited... and i just wanted him to put that vibrator in my butthole.. but alas, that vibrator was too big for my virgin ass. He asked me to turn around to give me a sensational massage... in front too


Before switching it off, he asked me if i would like vibrator on my dick... OOOOHHHH.... I just came.. then and there.. not literally guys... I asked him to give me a good vibrating massage, on my dick... on my balls.. down below near my whole... He kept this vibrator on that area for around a minute only.. But I was damn excited with all the sensations... I forgot all limits of decency and i tried holding irshad's dick..yes guys.. can you imagine.. I litrally did that... It was not hard.. I saw in his eyes... He didnt say anything, but only smiled and said NO....


I retraced my hand from front of his trousers immediately.. But no worries. I am sure, I would give him a blow job one day. Its always better to make advanses gradually.


Till then, i am shagging.... enjoying all all types of fantasies with my barber IRSHAD....

5 comments:

Hey that was interesting. I like your hair dressers and masseurs. They just leave me turned on. But i found the story you posted yesterday too looooooooooong. It did not maintain my interest till end.

yea they dont do that here in orange county.

Wow ! That sounds great. I have been trying to live that fantasy too with some online masseurs ... but have not been able to hit it right. Am in Gurgaon too .. can you give me some directions ?

hey guys,

thanks for your comments.

Play, what directions you need?

where can i find this massage parlour?

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay