BATH HOUSE...... PART II.....

PART I


I think i know him, i always knew him.. since time immemorial.

But then we never talked to each other, we never met. But yes, as soon as i saw him today, at the gay steam bath house.. i just got attracted towards him.

I kissed him. with his tongue caressing inside of my mouth. His hands were so comfortable holding my back, as if they were always there... from time immemorial.

And then two more guys entered the steam room... we both paused for a moment, but then continued in our own love making. Love making which seemed so long due... love making which was so natural for both of us together, love making which we both know, would take us together to the next level......


PART II


And then suddenly he got up... and walked off. As if he never knew me.. What was this? Didn't i suck him properly? Why he behaved in this manner. At one moment, he was so much into me, and suddenly in this second moment, he has moved so far.. as a stranger. Whats this? Am i dreaming. NO. I am not. Its just him, he is like this only. He moved to the showers, i wanted to join him in the shower, but there was just one shower. I waited behind him. I asked him, if he wants me to wash his back. He saw me... with his cold eyes, and replied a curt "NO". I never knew what he is upto. He completed his bath, and asked me to use the shower. I was still watching him, drying himself with the towel. It was strange, how he was so comfortable, being so aloof. No one can believe, that just few minutes back we both were making love.

He walked outside, and left me alone in the shower.... dripping.. with water... and with feelings, which i was not able to define...

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay