VIRTUAL SEX.....



1: hi

THE GUY: hi

1: u have very nice chest..

1: do u love ur nipples to be sucked?

THE GUY: I have other things also quite nice

1: u sitting naked?

THE GUY: nope

1: show me some other nice things too...

1: pls...

THE GUY: ok

1: wow nice biceps

1: u have nice smile too.

THE GUY: thanks

1: i m sure u have lot of gay frnds.. who love to get fuked by you

1: show me ur dick pls..

THE GUY: u really wanna see it?

1: yes

1: please

THE GUY: wait

1: ok

1: hmm u got a hard on...

1: wow

1: i wud love to eat ur dick frm outside ur shorts

1: so u get a really HARD dick..

1: luve to lick ur precum

1: hey remove ur shorts frm ur dick. Your shorts are hanging on your erect dick.. wow

1: wow.. the big black moster is out..

1: u have a THICK DICK..

1: show me sideways.

1: yes.. wow.. you have a thick dick... i am sure fucked lot of assholes..(khub chudayi kar ke mota hua hai..tumhara lund...)

1: Is it waiting for my mouth or my butt hole (mere munh ka wait kar raha hai.. ya meri gaand ka...)

THE GUY: Both (dono ka)

1: Please arrange for place

1: Would love to suck your dick (khoob choosunga tera lauda.)

1: I also got a solid hard on man. (yaar.. mera lauda bhi tan ke sakth ho gaya)

1: You have a great body (tumhari body mast hai.. )

1: hhmmmmmmmm.

1: give it in my mouth dude (de.. mere moonh mein..)

1: Let me put my tongue on head of ur dick (chat loon tere lauda ka topa..)

1: hmmmm.. mast maal hai re tera..

1: seriously..

1: Feeling like coming right now to your place and hug your sexy body (man to kar raha hai.. abhi
aajaon.. aur teri body se lipat jaaoon)

1: would love to suck your black balls. and put my lips on your asshole (tere tattoon ko chuson.. teri gaand mein apna munh de doon... )

1: Would love to suck your ass and crack (aur teri gaand ko jeeb se chaatoon)

1: Are you going to come soon (maal nikaal raha hai)

1: Give me your dick my man. (apna lauda mujhe de de...)

1: tear my ass, man and make me yours (daal de meri gaand mein.. aur mujhe apna bana le..)

1: Fuck me hard my love.. slowly.. let me enjoy it too.. (chod....mere raja...magar dheere
dheere..chod...)

1: hello.. have you come? (maal nikal gaya ki nahin)

THE GUY: yes.. (nikal liya)

1: hmmmm...

THE GUY: ok Bye..... dear.. see you next time..

1 comments:

U call this gay love or is it lust. Sorry if this ur concept of gay romance. Sex and this Lund & Choden luv shd be last priority. This is called launday baazi and gando-nagri and gives gay love a bad name. Some of ur readers must have enjoyed and masterbated to read it too but to what avail. Pl think about it.I hope will publish this comment and also give it a cooler thought. This type of writing is enjoyed by some but does not provoke sympathy for LGBT cause.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay