Lucknow has good looking guys.. :)


Hmm.... i love my friends. They are really so considerate. One of my friend who has gone to lucknow has text me that there are some good looking guys in the gomti market of lucknow. Though, he was not sure, if those guys were available or not. As you all know, how desperate I am for a constant guy in my life, I replied to him that he should find someone for me from Lucknow.. and yes he is free to try them before finalising them for me.

LOL..

Jokes apart.. I have never been to lucknow. But even on PR there is a guy from lucknow who became my friend. He seems decent... Does lucknow really have some good looking guys.. Do I have a follower from Lucknow on yugyag, who can confirm about good looking men of Lucknow.

What about delhi. Why delhi is facing this summer drought or is it just me? No decent guys, to fell in love with...

Me.. and the crying baby.. started again..

so untill next time..

SEE YA ALL.. and ENJOY wherever you are...

4 comments:

I've hooked up with many guys of Lucknow... and some of them are really awesome - hard to find such guys even in Delhi!

How can I find a bf or at least find a gay friend in Delhi? Pls help. i am 20 and am quite lonely.

hey anonymous.. i know it would sound cheeky.. but u can be my friend.. write to me at my mail ID.. :)

ok apart from that. you can go out and meet different people...

PlanetRomeo.com, i dont know, though i have found some very good friends from there, still i feel it as a slut market.

Lucknow and kanpur have hot guys

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay