Gay Date ended in embarrassement


You just can not imagine the embarrassment i had to go through today.

I met a guy, a old time friend. But we met for a sex date today like after four years. We didn't want it to be sex sex date sorts.. But we both wanted to be close, physically. When i reached his place, he was sleeping on his bed. I asked him, he would like a good massage and he got ready .

I asked him to turn on his stomach, and started with his lower back, gentle long strokes that go upto his neck. I was doing this while he was still wearing all his clothes. My hands were inside his shirt for doing such a massage. Gradually, I opened all buttons of his shirt, and removed it. Now my strokes started from his lower back, his neck , and until i moved my hands on his nicely built arms and then i hold his hands, like this i was lying flat on top of him.

Gradually i pushed down his jeans, and start my strokes from his butt crack. My friend's body is so soft. I was loving the long slow strokes on his body, and he was loving it too. Gradually i removed his jeans, and then i kneaded his butt cheeks. They were so juicy. I have not removed his underwear, but my hands were inside it, touching his butt hole, and going even below... holding his balls. He was definitely on a high... because i was getting slow moans from him. I give a nice massage on his butt crack, gradually putting pressure on his butt hole. I also hold both his butt cheeks together, i was sure he was enjoying me playing with his body.

Then i massaged his legs. I squeezed each foot before giving his legs a nice massage.

Gradually, i removed his undies. Now my strokes were starting from his legs and went uptill his neck, all the way up his arms till i hold his hand. He was having a very nice time.. and i saw his hard dick below him.

I removed all my clothes but undies. I wanted it to be a tease. I turned him on his back, and started on his chest, and nipples. I sat on his stomach, with his dick touching my butt hole. I hold his face with both my hands, and squeeze it with my hands. I put pressure on his head, which he loved. i put my fingers in his ears. Now my mouth was on his, and we were eating each other's lips.

He pushed my head down, and i took his throbbing tool in my watery mouth. Still my one hand was on his chest, stroking hairs on his chest, and putting my finger in his tummy hole. ..he was on seventh heaven. He was so excited after this dry massage that he just wanna fuck my mouth like anything.

He has a decent size cock but little thick for me. He suddenly started fucking my mouth like never before. His strokes were pretty hard for my throat, and his dick was long enough to reach back of my throat. He was all sexcited, and so was I.

And then suddenly, I PUKED....Puked on his dick, on his trim pubic hairs,as well as his stomach.

He felt warm liquid on him, and he asked... " i didn't come".. i was like... what to do.. i said "no. you didn't".

But then i didn't know how to tell him what happened. He opened his eyes, and thank God, he got the dirty smell, and asked me. "You puked?" I nodded my head in affirmation, and then tried collecting all that i deposited on him, in my hand and rushed to the bathroom.

I used lot of tissues to wipe him, i even wiped him with a soap.

I was really embarrassed. For sure, his dick went limp.. And our sexual enjoyment ended then and there.

Still he was very very sophisticated, not to say anything to me. He behaved in a very gentlemanly manner.

This was so funny. I never puked before ever.. but perhaps, i never took any dick so deep in my throat.

I hope, i will be able to deep throat him next time easily without throwing again.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay