Am i suffering from Erectile Dysfunctioning

Today was a big day. Approximately three weeks back i met a guy over the net. We were very friendly with each other. Very talkative, always had something to talk to. We never faced a moment when we are saying "ahhhhhh" or we are silent.. or we are thinking "so what else".



We decide to meet today, as he had place. I know i was not ready for the sex, but still i went ahead. It was very nice on the way we were talking...talking .... and talking... At his home also we talked of so many things...




And then i really get turned on.. He is 5'3, very cute, pink lips, fair, slim. And i was like in love with him. I pulled him near me, and we kissed and kissed and kissed..... and then i removed his t shirt and he removed my shirt and vest. We kissed, we caressed. It was going great.... And then came the moment when we removed our trousers...




And blub...blub...blub.... I didnt get a hard on. He tried his best but unfortunately i didnt get it. I dont know why. He felt bad, he was looking forward to a great evening which went BAD because of me. I know he would be having sex with some other guy right now. And i am not feeling bad for it, cause someone else is enjoying the passion which was ignited by me. BUT i am scared.... AM I SUFFERING FROM ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION......




I dont know, i know last time when it happened, i was not excited at all, but today i was.. this love making session could have been one of my best one.. But then it just got ruined.. I dont even know if i ever met that guy again or not. I have seen a dissapointment on his face. And i was so ashamed....




But i would like to tell you my dear sweet guy... YOU are one of the guys, with whom i would love to spend my life. I would love to give you everything, physically, emotionally, personally.




When i came back i discussed this with another of my good friend. He told me that it can be a phase only, so not to panic. But I AM..... believe me I AM...




Hope i get some cured...soon...

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay