One of my Best Gay Friends marriage

I met this guy in the month of October 07 in CP. I had seen his picture earlier, and i dont know why he looked like a little mature guy. I was on my scooter, i parked it and met this guy near Mc Donalds. My.... He was not the most handsome dude.. but yes, he was just my time.

  • Height : 5'6"
  • Round Face
  • Slim
  • Clean shaven.


Very huggable, cutie, and very next door kind of a guy.


He told me that generally, all the guys whom he meet, get engaged and married to girls.. So it was my turn this time. But NO!... life had some different surprise. And this time he got engaged. and now he is going to get married soon.


Today we met after appx. four months, but we didnt have any bitter feelings for anyone. We even hugged. Given an opportunity i would have loved to kiss him, but he was in my office. I couldnt do...


My heartiest congratulations to him on his marriage. And he has told me that even after his marriage, our relationship will continue. Though in last six months we have slept together just once. But still we are very close to each other emotionally.


And i think thats what friendships are like.

2 comments:

that's not friendship, that's plain promiscuity on your part and cheating on his.

Thats nice moral judgement coming from \holier than thou'est fygye12.

Gays even consider bisexuals as cheaters. As an Indian however the reality is far too complicated and I've given up trying to discuss this with my mature friends.

The point is it happens - we do wish things were different (if only Indian society was different, if only the internet had come in my youth, if only I had gone abroad earlier before I got married...)

the point is Indian bisexuals exist as do Indian gays (and bi-s) trapped in marriage. You can condemn them and not have any compassion for them (its a free world) - but let them be.

Would love to have a friend like YugYag someday. Cheers

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay