Evening at Hair Saloon


There must be many gays who have fantasy to do with people, like policeman, armed forces, barber, plumber, mechanic, driver, electrician...




I have a fantasy to do it with my barber or masseur.. This sunday, i was very horny and i wanted to have some fun. I was supposed to have an hair cut, so i started from my home. But not to my barber, the one to whom i go generally from last 20 years... But today i was in mood to experiment, and hence i went to another one which is in basement. Called Salim & Javed Saloon...






Ok now i have hots for muslims too... so it was an obvious choice for me.





I had an hair cut, the barber was cute young chap with very kissable lips. While cutting my hairs, he suggested me to have a sun tan face massage to remove the black heads and tan on my face. It was quite costly, for 750 bucks... I was in no mood to spend so much money. Then he gave me a little cheaper option which was for 250 bucks only. I laughed at him, telling him that he is a good upseller.





I asked him to give me head massage first and then i will go for this face massage. He agreed. And then came to moment... i never expected.....





He asked me to remove my T shirt... removing t shirt for head massage.. wierd isnt it.. But i was more than happy to do it. I love being exhibitionist. He gave me a towel, which was only covering my shoulders, my nipples were in full view to him. And i am sure he was rock hard, seeing my brown nipples. Because everytime, the towel covers y chest or nipples, he tuck it neatly by my arms, to expose my upper body. I was enjoying this show. And then he wore a vibrator on his hand, to give me a better massage. And he gave me a massage on my chest. And i am sure, he pinched my nipples too. I also made a face expression, which was undoubtly of enjoyment.





Once the head massage was over, it was time for a face massage. He put the pack, not only on my face but also on my neck, and my chest... Chest??? Yes.. face massage uptill chest... :)

He gave a good massage of my face, neck and chest.. While he was doing all this, i also adjusted my dick in my pajamas, intentionally, to let him know that i am enjoying it.





Once everything was done, the whole show off costed me around 550 bucks.. and i also gave him a tip of Rs. 50/- He asked me to come next time for body massage.. I am coming in my undies just by thinking of what will happen in body massage session.





Dont worry i will keep you updated about my sessions at saloon.

1 comments:

which saloon in malviya nagar?

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay