First Sex with my First Love..

"Yaar mangya si rabba tetho roke; kedi main khudayi mang layi
mar jaan de... mar jaan de... mar jaan de, kisi da mainy ho ke;
kedi main khudayi mang layi "

Its almost every gay guy's dream to get into a relationship. So was mine too.. but i never thought how it would happen. It just happened. and that too with someone, you can not even imagine. My office colleugue.

This is the incident of 2003-2004. I was 26 at that time, young and decent. Very raw, looking for a support in life.. I dont know why but i was not very confident in my early professional years. That was my first company , with only 10 people and i was taking care of HR, single handedly. This guy, (Lets called him Rudra) joined us as Marketing Manager. Only a year senior to me in age but has more professional experience.

I dont know why, we hit it from first day. There was something different in him. And everyone in the office knows that he is a little eccentric. My boss, CEO of the company asked me to keep a special eye on this person. He asked me to study him as a case study. And hence, for this reason i initiated the process of being close to this guy.

I was over friendly with him, only to study him. But i never knew that studying this guy will change my whole life.

I still remember the night, the first nights of the many, which i spent at his place. I think, i went to his place as a friend... to have beer. And yes we had beer. I was not in habit of drinking and i was a bit tipsy.

I remember, the bed was on floor, on some matteres.. A typical bachelors house, filled with smoke and stink. Dirty bed covers as well as pillow covers..

He was lying on bed, and i was sitting with the wall.. .Both drunk.. we were talking about something, when he asked me to sleep and close the light. The way he asked me.. .. i never forget... his bold hands, caressed my leg... from below the knee... till the joint, where leg is joint with waist... It was a very warm hand.. and the boldness melted me..

I put off the light, and came to sleep besides him. I dont remember who started it.. but before i knew, we were kissing each other passionately. And then we hugged each other. Slowly i removed his t shirt and caress him all over... i was hungry for love, and this guy was giving me the same. Without even asking for it.. i was getting everything....

I removed his shorts and give him a blow job... i remember, that first night, when in the middle of the night, he got up and pushed my head again to give him blow job.... and i sucked him well, very nicely.

The morning after was a little awkward. After all we knew each other professionaly only, uptill last night. We discussed it , and decided that we both are adults and comfortable with having this thing between us.

We both reached office late, that day. Everyone knew that i spent the night with him.. I met my boss in Narulas and told him what all information i gathered about him as a person. Of course i never discussed with him the sexapade that happen between us.

Today, when i look back i feel, does Rudra knew, what i was after.. and did he have sex with me, only to take my possesion, so that i stop studying him as a person.

Rudra is not in my life today, he got married and have a kid also. He is in touch with me but only when he needs some professional help from me. Still he told me , that he has loved only one guy till date and it is me... But now i have learnt to live without him. And his love talks or hate talks dont bother me any more.


I will let you know sometime else, about the other incidents that happened between us. And how and why we got separate...

Till then keep yagging.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay