Evening With Masseur

I dont know why, but now a days, i do feel kinky for sure. Is it the weather or what, i dont know.
So, yesterday i came to gurgaon to my place, which was kept empty since one month now. I need to get it clean tomorrow morning and as i am not a morning person, i prefer to stay here so that the maid can come on time.


As usual, staying alone not only gives me a high also provides me with an opportunity to have some fun. It was around 10.00 pm and i went to my saloon in gurgaon. There is this guy there who generally gives me a massage, withut any hanky panky stuff. hough he was not there, but there was another guy, who knows me well, but has never given me massage.He is around 5feet 6 inches, 167 cm and is around 18 yrs old. He didnt have any vehicle so i proposed him to provide a pick and drop.

He came to my place, and obviously i removed all my clothes. Then i told him, "let me change my undies as well, as the undies too get oiled and become unwearable later". I just turned my back and in full light i removed my undies, he had clear view of my butts.. stark naked.
And then he started the massage. I proposed him, that his clothes may get oiled too, so he should remove them. But he said no its ok and continued.

First he did my legs, very carefully not touching my dick,or near by area and then he did my arms. In between there was a power failure, and somehow my inverter didnt work. I had candles at home, but didnt have match box at home, as i dont smoke, it was more unlikely for me carrying one. I also asked him if he is carrying one, but he answered in negative. So i turned on a torch light.

Then i dont know why, he didnt do chest, but asked me to turn back. He wanted to do my back first.

I eagerly turned and he started applying oil on my back. Then i asked him, to go further till my butt crack and asked him to give me a full massage. With a flash, he said ok and removed my undies from my butts. It was as if he has got too excited...

He sat on my butts with his dick touching my butts,and started giving me massage. Then he told me that he feels his trousers would get oiled, and removed his trousers. He was wearing a bermuda shorts in place of undies. Then he again started rubbing my back and this time, he pour a lot of oil on my ass cheecks and started kneeding them. He also pour lot of oil on my ass crack. And within 30 seconds he said,he feels his shorts would also get oiled and hence removed them too. Now this guy had an erection for sure, and he was on my back. I started feeling his strokes. He wanted to enter my ass. His cut dick - (as he is a muslim, i am sure he would hve cut dick), which was not too long but was thick for sure, as i didnt see it properly for two reasons, one i was lying face down and second, there was not much light - tried tearing my asshole like anything and enter in it.

As he has lubricated my ass pretty well with oil, and applying pressure with his strokes, i felt my ass, opening for his dick. I do not have any anal experience, and i didnt want to do it with him. So i politely asked him not to put pressure and not to try putting his dick in my ass.

As soon as i said it, he becae so consciences. He quickly got up from my back and within two more minutes finished the massage, giving excuse that he is getting late. I told him that he has not finished yet, but he said that no he needs to reacch back soon. I also offered him that he can masturbate if he feels like, but he refused. I said ok and got up and wore my clothes.

I asked him, wheather he has done this with any one else. He refused. He asked me, "aap aise karte hain kya"? - Are you in doing such things. And i refused him with a straight face - ( there is no point in telling him, what a big slut i am...:) ). I told him, it was only him who was putting pressure on my butthole, so i thought as if he is interested otherwise i have never done such thing.

I dont know if he was too embarassed or scared, but he wanted me to leave him as soon as possible. Then on the way, i bought him an ice cream and apologized him, if i had scared him.
But he said no problems, left the car and went to his saloon. I am still smiling thinking of the evening, and what if i had not stopped him from entering me.

1 comments:

You write that you remove your innerwear before you get ready for the massage and later you go on with him removing them. Did this really happen dude? How come you made a move outright? You wanna be in the closet i believe. But whatever, it was a nice read.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay