I am ROSE.... yours... forever...

let me open petal by petal....
let me spread my fragrance in the air...
let me give you pleasure of my colours...
but no dear.. dont touch me...
i am surrounded by bed of thorns...

I am yours.. forever... this is my commitment.

I would love to decorate your house..
I would love to hang around in your hand...
I would love to give you pleasure.. whatever i can....
but dear..dont touch me...
i am surrounded by bed of thorns...

I am yours.. forever... this is my commitment.

2 comments:

Whatever your intentions be in keying this poem, but you do seem to assure that you are a true yugyag! Why so much of a mystery? Do you believe in psychoanalysis?

hmm true YUGYAG... thanks Mohan... thats i am .. did you think of me as a FAKE...

i do believe in psycho analysis.. what do you wanna say about it?

my blog has my mirror personality... and i am proud of my writings, specially if they reflect of me being a TRUE YUGYAG...

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay