My Interview published on another blog

Hey Guys!

I just became a celebrity or kind of.. In all my years acting straight no one asks even a single question to me, except in job interviews. And Now, thanks to another blog, delhiwalla , i have got published my first interview on another blog. And hey, this blog writer is not my friend. This is genuine effort from his side, to interview me. Though i think i really acted a little rude to him, when he asks for my picture. Can you believe i told him that i will not send him my pic because i doubt if he use it along with my interview.

But thanks to my dear friend, delhiwalla.

Feel free to read my interview at the below mentioned link:

http://thedelhiwalla.blogspot.com/2008/04/theres-no-exclusive-gay-pub-in-delhi.html

2 comments:

Hey that was good to read your interview. Actually i'm at such a juncture that any decent write-up on gay world sounds good :)

Wishing you success in all your endeavors.

dear mohan.

Everyone goes through a phase of life, when he needs to understand himself.

Its good to read others opinions and thoughts.Articles do provide you a prospective, but ultimately, its upto you..

You have to see it internally, and try finding yourself.

It wont be easy. But i am sure, you will love this hunt..

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay