GAYS - BORN OR MADE

I have not met many people but may be around 30.. in last seven years since i started meeting men through net. I have observed an interesting fact, 80% of guys i met were youngest in the family, and 50% were only son.

I think, a guy needs proximity of another man, male bonding is essential and is required by almost everyone... if a person doesnt have any brother or friendly father then perhaps he gets attracted towards other men, for care and emotional security. BUT unfortunately, emotional security has a price.. .which is called SEX... and hence a guy doesnt mind exchanging gay sex for emotional security. Obviously, sex is weakness of man.. and who doesnt like the enjoyment, the ecstasy given by touch of other person... specially if the touch is with care and love....... most of the time guys like it and gets addicted to it...for some, they dont like it and get married and live a straight life and for some, they liked it but still live life like Bi sexuals...

The above mentioned is only my observation... and it is purely my opinion. Other guys in the forum may agree or disagree to this. This opinion is not to hurt anyone's feelings.
By the way. i still remember when i was in 5th class, i was travelling in a bus and the guy ( must be college going guy) was standing behind me... pressing my butts... and pushing his dick in my butts for the whole journey of 1.5 hours... this was the first ever time when i experienced the closeness of a stranger, and i liked it and longed for it...

After it many times, i had caressed, and got caressed by strangers in bus during my teen age... and i am sure it would have left some impression on my mind... see i still remember incident which has happened around 18 years back :)

2 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

Hey Mohan, i am not saying that gay man is always love starved of male members of the family.

I just wrote a generalistic thing.

As your initiation was happened by your near and dears.. it is again a common way ....

even i started with my maternal cousin, of almost similar age, with whom i had great bonding... and who is well married and settled now.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Diary of a gay guy | enjoy yagging and being gay